Friday, March 7, 2014

Subscription Campaign -- Family, Concert and Song Circles

A year after starting this CSA campaign, it occurred to me while participating in a fund drive at my local community radio station, that I should really incorporate different levels of support into the scheme.  Below are different options.  Click on a button and you will be led through the process of signing up for automatic annual billing through Paypal.  You're also welcome to sign up by sending a check in the mail.

Family Circle -- $100
You get everything standard subscribers get, plus up to three additional "come to any show for free" cards which you can use to bring family and/or friends to one or more shows, and one new "I'm A Better Anarchist Than You" t-shirt each year upon request.

Concert Circle -- $250
The idea of the Concert Circle is especially for those of you who might like to host a house concert (click on the link to read more about what that is).  House concerts are a popular thing in the folk music scene in parts of the US, Canada and elsewhere.  You basically host an intimate concert in your living room, which you can use as a fundraiser for a cause, or just invite your friends to a free event in your home.  So, Concert Circle subscribers would get everything Family Circle subscribers get, plus up to one house concert per year, anytime I'm doing a tour that takes me within 100 miles of your town.

Song Circle -- $500
Normally I figure writing and recording a song is worth $1,000.  (And if you're recording in a good studio with a band, that really only covers the cost of recording it.)  But if you or your organization is able to join the Song Circle, I will write up to one song per year on a subject of your choosing, for you to use in whatever way(s) you see fit.  Plus you get everything the Concert Circle subscribers get.

SUBSCRIBING VIA CHECK OR MONEY ORDER

If you want to subscribe via a check or money order in the mail, just email me or write me a note that includes your mailing address and email address and what you're signing up for, and send a check to:

David Rovics
P.O. Box 86805
Portland, Oregon  97286
USA

If you sign up by check, I'll remind you when it's been a year, in the hopes that you might do it again.  (If you subscribe via Paypal, you'll be set up with automatic billing each year.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I read the info, I intend to subscribe at the minimum level at least, but perhaps more as I think on it and my constraints! Peace, shalom, etc. Alex in Fresno

Unknown said...

Alex is booksdealer@yahoo.com